Mercado Vendor Details
What it means to be a Mercado Vendor:
- Access to commercial kitchen space at Elijah’s Promise & community partners to cook for Mercado events and potentially incubate your business. Apply Here
- Vending opportunities at Mercado Esperanza festival events for both food and nonfood vendors
- Invitation to participate in community entrepreneurship classes with Rising Tide Capital & UCEDC
- Vendor space & support at our monthly markets
- Working with other residents in the neighborhood to bring the Mercado to life!
Mercado Vendor Fees & Information:
- Food Vendors: $50 plus additional fire safety permitting fees if applicable
- Non food vendors: $15
- Discounts are available for vendors who commit to participating in multiple Mercados in a season.
- Applications to vend at a Mercado event must be received 10 days prior to the event. Apply Here
Become a Vendor
Vending space at our monthly Mercado is limited, but we are always looking to create opportunities for new local chefs, craftspeople, and other aspiring entrepreneurs. Please complete the form below and we will respond to you soon.
Note: This is NOT a formal registration form and does not guarantee participation.